Tune in Tuesday

Hi guys!

I see a lot of you are doing special day posts (I hope this is the right term) such as “Motivation Monday” or “Wordless Wednesday”. I just love reading these posts since they are quite creative and carry the traces of their authors’ lives. They are personal.

Then, I decided to create one for myself and, of course, it must be about music: Tune in Tuesday. From now on, I will share a song or more from my new discoveries or all time favorites. Maybe you like them and start to listen these songs while traveling or cooking some dinner for your loved ones. This would make me very happy because music can change every moment into a numinous one in every kind you like.

Today’s luckies:

• MØ – Glass : If you like electronic indie pop, this one is for you.
  • M83 – Intro : Background music for life.
  • David Bowie – Space Oddity : And of course, Major Tom.

If you have some song recommendations, I would love to hear them 🙂

P.S.: Photo is taken by my friend in Valencia while I am enjoying the view.

Advertisements

11 Comments Add yours

1. Ronald Parks says:

Moody Blues – Tuesday Afternoon.

Liked by 1 person

1. Tugba B. says:

I know Moody Blues’ “Melancholy Man” but this song is awesome and just right for my theme! Thanks Ronald, I will share this one next Tuesday 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. Good selection of songs. Major Tom is an old favorite but I really liked the instrumental also. Nice image. I like the perspective from which it was taken. Cheers!

Liked by 1 person

1. Tugba B. says:

Thank you so much for your beautiful comment 🙂 I am glad that you liked the songs and the idea as well.

Liked by 1 person

3. theavxh says:

I really love David Bowie! Oh and your hair is such a gorgeous color! Xx

Liked by 1 person

1. Tugba B. says:

Thank you so much 🙂 You are so nice!

Liked by 1 person

4. Janice Wald says:

Hi,
    I think I see Tony Burgess here. I know him. I’ve heard of David Bowie and know some of his songs.
    Congratulations on being Danny Ray’s featured blogger! I was his featured blogger too!
    Maybe you can check out my blog if you need a blogging tip or two. That’s what I write about.
    Janice

5. Michelle Rae says:

I adore M83’s Atlantique Sud from their new album. “Music can change every moment into a numinous one” – I completely agree! For example, I have Fight Song in my running playlist because that song just motivates me and helps me last longer when I’m running!

Liked by 2 people

1. Tugba B. says:

I listened the song and I just loved it! French songs… Thanks for letting me know. About your Fight Song, I think you should definitely try Spotify’s running lists. They have all kinds of motivating songs!

6. Nick van Dijk says:

I have been so lucky to see David Bowie in concert in Houston, Texas! I made my first photographs with my first brand new Yashica camera ‘;-D

Liked by 2 people

1. Tugba B. says:

Oh, you are one of those lucky ones! I was born too late to catch him 😦